Yogurt and pork pasta bakeFrom j00z76 6 years ago
- About 500g pork mince shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 1 onion shopping list
- 2 cans of chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 1 red pepper shopping list
- dried rosemary shopping list
- dried sage shopping list
- 500g dried pasta (fusilli, maccaroni?) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 250g natural unsweetened yogurt shopping list
- nutmeg shopping list
- parmigiano Reggiano shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to around 200°C.
- Fry the pork mince for a few minutes.
- Fry the onion (finely chopped) for some five minutes. Add the tomatoes and add about a glass of water. Return the meat to the pan with the diced pepper and herbs. Stir, then simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Boil the pasta. Mix with the rest of the sauce when the sauce is ready.
- Mix the eggs, yogurt and nutmeg then drizzle over the pasta. Sprinkle with the cheese and bake for 20-25 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- j00z76 Sevilla, ES
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookj00z76 Sevilla, ES
- Not added to any groups yet!