minnesota fruit cups cored stuffed applesFrom troutwhisperer 6 years ago
- take one dozen crisp apples green- red -yellow colored and core them shopping list
- do not peel shopping list
- slice each end off so they sit flat......on a small cookie sheet pan shopping list
- refill with any sherbert flavor, sorbet or ice cream of your choice shopping list
- put back in freezer until ready to serve... shopping list
- an apple filled with vanilla ice cream then drizzled with caramel sauce shopping list
- a cored apple filled with smashed chocalote brownie then topped with one scoop of ice cream... shopping list
How to make it
- good crisp fruit is the ticket
- this is done maybe fifteen minutes before serving......you dont want a frozen apple.......just keep the filling cold and firm...
- you can core the apples and fill with caramel and chill as well....
- dont keep apples in freezer to long........
The Cooktroutwhisperer Two Harbors, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!