easy corned beef hashFrom donna10103 7 years ago
How to make it
- Peel and boild potatoes.
- Whilst these are cooking, slice onions finely.
- In a large ovenproof dish, add the baked beans, and place the sliced onions on top of the beans.
- Then cut the corned beef into rough cubes and place this on top of onions.
- Once potatoes are cooked, mash with milk and butter (or whatever you prefer, e.g cheese, sour cream etc) and spoon onto the corned beef.
- Place in the oven for about 30 mins until potatoes start to get crisp on top.