Diabetic Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom lorisrecipes 5 years ago
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/2 cup SPLENDAÂ® sugar Blend for shopping list
- Baking shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet shopping list
- chocolate morsels shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- ------------ --------- --------- --------- -----
- 2.Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.3.Beat
- butter, SPLENDAÂ® Sugar Blend for Baking, brown sugar, and vanilla at
- medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add eggs, one at a
- time, mixing well after each addition. Scrape sides of bowl. Gradually
- add flour mixture, beating until blended. Stir in chocolate
- morsels.4.Spoon rounded tablespoons of cookie dough onto ungreased
- baking sheets.5.Bake cookies 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
- Submitted by: Maker of SPLENDAÂ® Sweetener Products
- Nutrition Info (per serving)
- Calories 150
The Cooklorisrecipes CA
- Not added to any groups yet!