chili cheese dipFrom chefpalmi 9 years ago
How to make it
- Pre heat oven to 350
- Pour chili in a 9 x13 baking dish
- With a spatula spread the softened cream cheese evenly over the chili
- Place sliced american cheese side by side over the cream cheese so the cream cheese is covered
- Place in oven for approx. 10 mins. (just until american cheese is melted).
- Serve hot...
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefpalmi Roselle, IL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefpalmi Roselle, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!