Oven Fried Chicken TendersFrom elle 6 years ago
- 1 1/3 cup baking mix, like Bisquick, or the whole grain one I mentioned, if you can find it shopping list
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 3/4-1 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken tenders shopping list
- 2 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- 3 Tbs butter or margarine, melted (this is to drizzle over the chicken before baking. I spray them with a bit of canola oil instead.) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450ºF.
- Line baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix baking mix, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and paprika in 1-gallon ziploc bag.
- Dip some of the tenders into egg, then drop into the ziploc bag.
- Seal bag and shake to coat, put tenders on baking sheet, repeat until you've coated all of the tenders.
- Drizzle the butter over chicken, or spray each one with canola oil.
- Bake 6 minutes, turn each one over with tongs, and continue baking for 8 minutes.
The Cookelle NH
The Rating4 people
Just what I was looking for!! I just bought chicken tenders, and I was looking for a baked or saute recipe. Don't you just love Trader Joe's ?a1patti in Salem loved it
Really good. I used the turkey breast tenders from Trader Joe's and it worked out well. My kids loved this.guavajelly in oakland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!