Chocolate Fudge PuddingFrom gwendle 6 years ago
- Sponge shopping list
- 3oz self raising flour shopping list
- 2tblsp cocoa shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- 4oz butter shopping list
- 4oz caster sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- ½ tsp vanilla essence shopping list
- 1-2 tblsp milk shopping list
- Sauce shopping list
- 4oz soft brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tblsp cocoa shopping list
- ½ pint hot water shopping list
How to make it
- Sift together flour, cocoa and salt and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until light.
- Lightly mix the eggs and vanilla essence and gradually beat into a creamy mixture.
- Add a little of the sifted flour with the last few additions of the egg.
- Fold the remaining flour and enough milk to create a medium consistency.
- Spoon mixture into a well buttered 2-2 ½ pint oven proof dish and spread evenly.
- For the suauce - In a mixing bowl, combine together the soft brown sugar and cocoa powder.
- Stir in the hot water and mix well. Pour over the top of the cake mixture.
- Place pudding at once just above the centre in a moderately hot oven (190˚c). Bake for 40 mins
The Cookgwendle Glasgow, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!