Sausage Egg and Cheese ScrambleFrom bluexoxo 6 years ago
- 6 links pork sausage shopping list
- diced red/green and or/yellow peppers shopping list
- diced onion shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sugar shopping list
- hot sauce to taste shopping list
- 1 package of pillsbury crescent rolls shopping list
How to make it
- Place peppers, onions and sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and chop sausage into bite-size pieces; set aside.
- While sausage is cooking, beat eggs and cream together. Add sugar and hot sauce. Pour eggs into griddle. Add cheese and cook until eggs are set. Stir in sausage and place into a small to medium sized casserole dish. Unroll crescent rolls and place over top of egg mixture. Place into oven for 15 minutes. DELICIOUS.
The Cookbluexoxo Willow Grove, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!