chicken marsalla on the flyFrom tralfaz242 7 years ago
How to make it
- take chicken breasts and trim the little fat hanger-ons they always seem to miss, stab with a fork 5-7 times per side.
- place fillets and mushrooms in a dish with the wine while you prepare the rest of the stuff
- follow directions on stroganoff, this will be your sauce base, omitting the noodles and of course the ground beef, set the noodle bag to the side for later,
- as soon as the sauce begins to boil add the chicken, wine and mushrooms, cook 10-12 minutes a side,
- as an extra idea I take the noodles boil in2 cups water drain add 1 tablespoon butter a few good dashes of lemon pepper and a dash of garlic salt, and serve on the side.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- tralfaz242 Manchester, TN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooktralfaz242 Manchester, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!