Asian Crisp Fried Noodles and Chili VegetablesFrom dee 7 years ago
- 1 3/4 ounces Chinese vermicelli shopping list
- oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped coriander shopping list
- 1/2 garlic clove shopping list
- 1/2 onion, cut in thin wedges shopping list
- 1/2 red chili pepper, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 green pepper, cut into fine strips shopping list
- 1/2 large carrot. cut into fine strips shopping list
- 7 ounces baby corn, fresh is best shopping list
- 7 ounces straw mushrooms shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/8 cup malt vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon preserved chopped chili shopping list
How to make it
- Deep fry the chinese vermicelli in hot oil.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Place on a large serving plate and keep warm.
- Heat the teaspoon of oil in a large pan.
- Add the ginger, coriander and garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add onion, red and green peppers and carrot.
- Stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the corn, mushrooms soy sauce, vinegar, brown
- sugar and chilli.
- Stir to combine and cook over a high heat for 3
- Spoon the vegetables over the noodles, pour over any
- remaining sauce.
- Garnish with the coriander leaves and serve.
- Serves 2.
The Cookdee Tampa, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!