Steamed Beef with Rice-flour NoodlesFrom mystic75 8 years ago
- 320g leg beef shopping list
- 760g sweet potatoes shopping list
- Seasonings: shopping list
- 40g Sichuan broad bean paste shopping list
- 1 tbsp fermented glutinous rice juice shopping list
- 2 tbsp sweet wheat paste shopping list
- 160g fried rice-flour noodles shopping list
- Adequate amount each of chopped green onion, chopped ginger, chili powder, starch, worcestershire sauce, sugar, msg, oyster sauce, sesame oil and clear soup shopping list
How to make it
- Skin sweet potatoes, wash them clean, cut them into thick shreds, add salt and a dash each of broad bean paste, sweet wheat paste, soy sauce, MSG, chopped ginger and chopped green onion and part of fried rice-flour noodles to mix well and spread them flat in a small round bamboo steaming container.
- Cut the leg beef into thin slices, put them in a soup pot, add seasonings and soup to mix well and marinate them until seasoned, add starch solution to mix well, put the remaining fried rice-flour noodles to mix thoroughly, then add oyster sauce and Worchestershire sauce to mix well, pour the mixture over the (1), steam them in the steamer over high heat for 15 minutes, take them out, sow chopped green onion over, sprinkle sesame oil over and serve them in the original bamboo container.