Red Pepper Chicken w Spinach LinguineFrom lestatsbloodslave 9 years ago
- _6 Boneless skinless chicken Breast's shopping list
- _1/4 cup Fresh Chopped parsley shopping list
- _1 & 1/2 cloves of garlic , Finely Chopped shopping list
- _1 TBSP Coarse ground black pepper shopping list
- _1/4 cups Fresh chives ,Chopped shopping list
- _3 cups heavy cream shopping list
- _1-16 oz tub fat free sour cream shopping list
- _1 - 12 oz jar Fire roasted Red and yellow peppers shopping list
- _3 packages spinach & chive linguine ( I use Traders Joes, since they dont add preservatives, colors or flavors) shopping list
- _2 16 oz Packages asparagus Stir-Fry Mix( I use Sams Choice from walmart and it comes out perfect) shopping list
- _1 - 6 oz bag Fancy Shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a blender, combine the Chives,Sour Cream,Heavy Cream,Peppers,Parsley & Garlic. Liquefy untill mixed well.
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Clean the Chicken and place in Large Casserole dish.
- Pour 1/4 of sauce over Chicken
- Cover Chicken with Asparagus Mix ( u might need to leave out up to half of the second bag , depending on the size of your casserole dish)
- Pour another 2/4 of the sauce over the veggies and arrange so that they are fairly well covered with sauce on top of the chicken.
- Place remainder of sauce in small saucepan to be simmered during last few minutes of cooking time so that there is extra sauce for everyone.
- Sprinkle Parmesan evenly on the top of dish.
- Cover Dish with aluminum foil and place in oven for 40 min's.
- In the mean time Cook Pasta as directed and Drain.
- Then put the pasta back in the pot and drizzle generously with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Toss. Replace lid to hold in heat.
- Remove tin foil after the 30 mins
- Leave in oven for 10 more mins the brown the cheese on top.
- Heat the extra Sauce on the stove
- Serve Chicken , Veggies and Sauce over the Spinach Linguine.
The Cooklestatsbloodslave Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!