Spaghetti Sauce Pork ChopsFrom motomommichelle 8 years ago
- 5- 1/2" thick pork chops shopping list
- 1- 14.5 oz can green beans shopping list
- 1- 7 oz can sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1- 26 oz jar of onions and garlic thick-n-chunky spaghetti sauce (use 1/2 jar) shopping list
- 6- medium size potatoes (cut into large chunks, leave peelings on) shopping list
- 1- tbsp Tony chacheres original creole seasoning shopping list
- 2- tbsp salt shopping list
- 2- tbsp garlic seasonal shopping list
- 1- tbsp Sabor Casero's Mexican seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- First lightly braise pork chops in a skillet on medium hight on both sides in the left over sausage grease from that mornings breakfast. Pre-heat oven to 325. Place pork chops into two cake pans along with the chopped potatoes. Use the juice from the canned green beans and mushrooms (divide juice between both cake pans); pour all the vege's and juice into both cake pans. Pour the sauce into both cake pans covering the pork chops and sprinkle on all seasonings. Cover with foil, bake 40 min's at 325.
The Cookmotomommichelle Gatesville, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!