Cheesy Spinach PinwheelsFrom snowbird2002 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles.
- Press the perforations to seal.
- Spread rectangles with cheese to within 1/4 inch of edges.
- Top with ham.
- Top with spinach.
- Starting at the shortest side, roll up each rectangle, press edges to seal.
- Cut each roll into 6 slices
- Place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove each appetizer from sheet and place on serving dish.
- Serve immediately.
The Cooksnowbird2002 Wasaga Beach, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!