Southern Curried Chicken SaladFrom wdsdy 6 years ago
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced water chestnuts shopping list
- 1/2 pound seedless green grapes, halved shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained shopping list
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon curry powder, more or less shopping list
- lettuce leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chicken, celery, almonds, water chestnuts, grapes and pineapple in a medium mixing bowl; mixing well.
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, soy sauce, and curry powder, stirring well; add to chicken mixture.
- Toss lightly to coat well, and chill.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- wdsdy GA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookwdsdy GA
- Not added to any groups yet!