Cheddar Garlic Buttermilk BiscuitsFrom serenityhound 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat over to 450 degrees.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, garlic and salt.
- Cut in butter.
- Stir in cheese.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and add buttermilk.
- Stir with a fork until soft dough is formed, about 20-30 strokes.
- Form dough into a ball and softly knead 10-15 times.
- Pat out dough to 1/2 inch thick and cut with a cookie cutter.
- Bake on an ungreased baking sheet for 12-14 minutes until golden.