Cherry Cranberry Jello SaladFrom laurakaay 8 years ago
- 1 Package (6 oz.) cherry Jello shopping list
- 1 Cup sugar shopping list
- 2 Cups boiling water shopping list
- 1 20 oz. Can crushes pineapple, undrained shopping list
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, chopped shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups diced apples shopping list
- 1 cup shopped celery shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine gelatin and sugar.
- Add boiling water; stir until gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
- Stir in pineapple, cranberries, apples, celery and pecans.
- Pour into a 2 quart serving bowl; chill until firm: 3-4 hours.