Stuffing And Pork ChopsFrom kahurin 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Brown pork chops in a pan. While doing so make stuffing according to the box.
- Put the brown pork chops in the bottom of a 13in x 9in pan.
- Mix 1 can cream of mushroom soup with 1/3 a cup of water. Pour half the mix in between the chops.
- Then add on top the mix of stuffing, over everything. Then spread out the rest of the cream of mushroom mixture on top of everything.
- Place in the oven for 30-45 mins.
- I like to make a side of pork gravy and a mashed potatoes to go with this dish. You can eat the pork alone or with the stuffing in one bite. I find its more delious to eat with the pork. Add a veggie on the side if you would like also.