Meatball MinestroniFrom tigers_kitten 8 years ago
- 14 oz chicken broth shopping list
- 14 oz beef broth shopping list
- 2 cups vegetables, such as corn, carrots, etc shopping list
- 14 oz stewed or diced tomatoes shopping list
- 20 meatballs shopping list
- 1/3 cup small pasta (or broken spaghetti) shopping list
- 1 tsp italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 4 tbs parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Pour the 2 broths into a soup pot & place it over high heat. While the liquid is heating, add the vegetables, tomatoes, meatballs, & pasta.
- Cover the pot & bring it to a boil. When the soup comes to a boil, uncover it & stir well
- Add the italian seasoning & garlic powder, & reduce the heat to medium.
- Stir frequently until the pasta is tender, about 3 minutes. Serve at once, garnishing each bowl with 1 tbsp parmesan cheese.
The Cooktigers_kitten Belleville, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!