BBQ Chicken American Stir FryFrom mgsmith88 9 years ago
- 1 lbs pasta (your choice, some smaller cut best) shopping list
- 2 chicken breasts shopping list
- Any of your favorite stir fry vegetables shopping list
- I like: shopping list
- onions shopping list
- bean pods shopping list
- mushrooms shopping list
- Green/red peppers shopping list
- Your favorite BBQ sauce shopping list
- Pepper shopping list
- salt shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- oregano shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare your chicken breast.
- Cut the chicken into strips and sprinkle with pepper and salt. Then cook until done on a non stick skillet or a skillet with oil.
- While chicken is cooking prepare your pasta. (Boil water, add salt, add pasta, cook until it tastes best to you).
- Saute the vegetables in oil or margarine in a stir fry or deep skillet.
- When chicken is fished cooking, move chicken to the stir fry with vegetables then add bbq sauce while burner is still on high heat. Will mixing, the sauce will caramelize on the chicken and vegetables. Once the sauce is caramelized, add pasta into skillet. The skillet will have to be deep to hold everything. Add in your pasta will the heat is still high. Add garlic and oregano to taste, and add even more bbq sauce. It sounds like a lot of bbq sauce and you probably don't like the thought of bbq with pasta, but trust me on this one. While adding the garlic, oregano, and more bbq sauce, make sure to be constantly stirring. The bbq will keep caramelizing, but if it sits too long the pasta will burn. The trick is very high heat and stirring every 15-20 seconds. This gives just enough time for the bbq to caramelize but not enough time to burn anything. Serve the dish soon after it comes off the burner.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- mgsmith88 Cleveland, OH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmgsmith88 Cleveland, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!