Stewed Pork ChopsFrom dmitchell 8 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Warm the olive oil up until it runs quick
- 2. Quck fry the chops for about 10 minutes on each side
- 3. Remove the chops and drain any grease from the pan
- 4. Pour a bit of the stewed tomatoes into the pan
- 5. Put a layer of chops over the tomatoes
- 6. Pour more tomatoes over the chops
- 7. Repeat 5 & 6 until you have no more chops or tomatoes
- 8. Simmer for about 20 minutes
- Make enough potatoes and corn to serve your family.
- 9. Dish out the pork chops onto each plate
- 10. Put dollop of potatoes on the plate and cover with the stewed tomato sauce. Pour some of the sauce over the chops too. The more sauce the better.
- Serve with corn and buttered bread.
- MMMMMMMM Good.