Prosciutto Raclette Stuffed Chicken BreastFrom coloradodad 7 years ago
- - 1 1/2 to 2 lbs Boneless, skinless chicken Breasts (4-6 breasts) shopping list
- - 12-16 oz (depending on how cheesy you want it) Raclette cheese shopping list
- - 8-12 oz prosciutto shopping list
- - 1/2 teaspoon crushed rosemary shopping list
- - Pinch of garlic salt shopping list
- - salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Lay the chicken out smooth side down and place a couple sheets of wax paper over the chicken. Using a meat mallet pound the chicken out to about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thickness. If you don't have a meat mallet you can use something else like a rubber mallet.
- Shred the raclette (raclette is a semi-soft cheese so you might have some difficulty shredding if it is room temperature). Lay the prosciutto slices in the center of the flatened chicken breast and then sprinkle an even amount of the shredded raclette on each breast until you have used it all.
- Fold the edges of the chicken breasts over the filing and flip it ( I give it a little squeeze to help the edges to stay together) and lay the breasts in a baking pan. Sprinkle chicken breasts with a little chrused rosemary, about 1/2 teaspoon, a little garlic salt, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 350 F and cook the Chicken until it reaches an internal Temp of 175 F, about 25-30 minutes, however I recommend a meat thermometer. Enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 1
- coloradodad Colorado Springs, CO
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcoloradodad Colorado Springs, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!