Wrapped peanut cookiesFrom dor 8 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Sift flour
- 2. Add icing sugar to flour then rub in butter. Combine well but do not knead.
- 3. Roll dough into small balls weighing 9 g each.
- 4. Flatten dough, scoop 1 tsp of the fillings, wrap up gently and shape it like a leaf.
- 5. Using a cookie pincer to pinch out lines/veins exactly how a leaf would looked.
- 6. Arrange them on a 14"x14" baking tray. (when you've done about half tray, preheat the oven at 200 degree.)
- 7. After you have finished, (1 tray of approx. 96 pcs), bring to bake for 20 minutes.
- 8. When done, cool it and transfer to air-tight container using hand gloves. (Can be kept up to 1 year without preservatives!! I did that for the past 10 years )
The Cookdor Singapore, SG
- Not added to any groups yet!