Mozzarella-Mushroom MeltsFrom mizzgreeneyez2001 7 years ago
- 2 portobello mushrooms (4 oz. each), stems removed shopping list
- 2 plum tomatoes (3 oz. each), cut in half lengthwise, seeded shopping list
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing shopping list
- 2 Italian bread rolls, partially split shopping list
- 1/4 cup pesto shopping list
- 2 2% milk Mozzarella Singles shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Place mushrooms, cap-sides up, on grate of grill. Brush with about half of the dressing; grill 6 min.
- TURN mushrooms over. Add tomatoes to the grill. Cook 3 to 5 min. or until mushrooms are tender and tomatoes are heated through, turning tomatoes after 3 min.
- SPREAD cut sides of rolls with pesto. Fill evenly with mushrooms, tomatoes and 2% Milk Singles.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- mizzgreeneyez2001 Brooklyn Park, MN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmizzgreeneyez2001 Brooklyn Park, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!