Fiesta Chicken amp Rice WrapsFrom mizzgreeneyez2001 8 years ago
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® condensed cream of chicken soup OR Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup shopping list
- 1 cup Pace® chunky salsa - Mild, 15 oz. glass shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup uncooked instant white rice shopping list
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken shopping list
- 4 flour tortillas (10-inch) shopping list
How to make it
- MIX soup, salsa and water in saucepan. Heat to a boil.
- STIR in rice and chicken. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand 5 min.
- SPOON about 1 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Fold tortilla around filling.
- TIP: For 2 cups cubed cooked chicken, in medium saucepan over medium heat, in 4 cups boiling water, cook 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts or thighs, cubed, 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- mizzgreeneyez2001 Brooklyn Park, MN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmizzgreeneyez2001 Brooklyn Park, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!