Sour Cream RollsFrom veggiechelly 10 years ago
How to make it
- In large bowl, combine 1 cup flour, sugar, undissolved yeast, and salt.
- Heat sour cream, water, and butter until very warm (120 to 130F).
- Gradually add to flour mixture. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Add egg and remaining flour to make a soft batter.
- Spoon evenly into greased 2-1/2-inch muffin pans.
- Cover; let rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 400oF for 25 to 30 minutes or until done. Remove from pans; cool on wire rack.