Chocolate Macaroon Bundt CakeFrom mizzgreeneyez2001 7 years ago
- cake shopping list
- 1 box German chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups water shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut shopping list
- powdered sugar, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 325°F. Generously grease shaped Bundt® pan and bottom of Bundt® Tunnel Insert with shortening and lightly flour, or spray with baking spray with flour. Line 4 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in 1/2 cup coconut. Place 4 cups batter in Bundt pan. Place tunnel insert on center of Bundt pan.
- Bake cake 35 to 40 minutes and cupcakes 18 to 20 minutes. Using sharp or serrated knife, immediately cut off excess cake across top of Bundt and tunnel insert pans, carefully loosen tunnel insert and remove. Cool cake in pan 10 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack, placing tunnel side down. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- While cake is cooling, in medium bowl, mix all filling ingredients except powdered sugar; set aside.
- When cake is cool, turn cake over and spoon macaroon filling into tunnel. Place cake, filled side down, on serving plate. Refrigerate about 10 minutes or until filling is set. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Store covered in refrigerator.
The Cookmizzgreeneyez2001 Brooklyn Park, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!