Caesar Chicken Salad SquaresFrom mizzgreeneyez2001 8 years ago
- Filling shopping list
- 2 cups cubed (1/8 to 1/4 inch) cooked chicken breast or 1 (12.5-oz.) can chunk chicken breast in water, drained shopping list
- 2 oz. (1/2 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese or Italian cheese blend shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon bacon flavor bits shopping list
- 2 tablespoons regular or reduced-fat Caesar dressing shopping list
- 1 tablespoon regular or light mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- Crust shopping list
- 1 (8-oz.) can Refrigerated Regular or Reduced Fat Crescent dinner rolls shopping list
- Garnish, if desired shopping list
- 1/4 cup Caesar dressing shopping list
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, mix all filling ingredients until well combined.
- Unroll dough; separate into 4 rectangles. Place on ungreased cookie sheet; press each into 6x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal. Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture onto center of each dough rectangle. With knife, cut each corner of each rectangle from edge to within 1/2 inch of filling. Bring the 8 points of each rectangle up over filling; firmly pinch to seal, forming a square.
- Bake at 375°F. for 16 to 21 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Remove from cookie sheet. Garnish each with 1 tablespoon Caesar dressing and 1/4 cup shredded lettuce.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- mizzgreeneyez2001 Brooklyn Park, MN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmizzgreeneyez2001 Brooklyn Park, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!