Spring Vegetables And Shrimp FettucciniFrom pkjeld 8 years ago
- 1 medium yellow squash thinly sliced shopping list
- ½ cup sugar snap or snow peas torn into bite size pieces shopping list
- 5-6 medium white mushrooms sliced thin shopping list
- 1 medium roma tomato sliced thin shopping list
- ½ red bell pepper finely chopped shopping list
- ½ cup cut up asparagus stalks, tips not needed, save them to eat alone shopping list
- 6-8 black olives diced shopping list
- 1 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- ½ cup chopped green onions (mix of bulbs and tops) shopping list
- Sprinkling of red pepper flakes shopping list
- cracked pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 tsp. kosher salt shopping list
- 1 tsp basil shopping list
- 1 tsp prepared italian seasonings (or fresh if preferred ) shopping list
- fettuccini for four per directions. shopping list
- 10-12 frozen fully cooked shrimp shopping list
- 1/8 cup pine nuts shopping list
- balsamic vinegar liberally sprinkled over all shopping list
- olive oil about 1/4 cup shopping list
How to make it
- Cook all but shrimp and pine nuts covered in electric skillet (or on low heat on stove) and stir on low to medium heat until all vegetable are well cooked and soft.
- Prepare fettuccini for four per directions.
- 5-10 minutes before serving (while pasta cooks ) add 10-12 frozen fully cooked shrimp, (can leave out to make vegetarian) and 1/8 cup pine nuts to skillet and stir occasionally until shrimp is hot.
- Serve over pasta, with Asiago or freshly grated parmesan.
- Add a fresh spinach salad and crusty baked bread to dip in olive oil.
The Cookpkjeld Indianapolis, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!