Dirt PuddingFrom navychick08 8 years ago
How to make it
- Follow the directions on the box for the chocolate pudding.
- After you have the pudding done mix the cool whip in with the pudding, make sure the cool whip is soft though.
- Now that you have the pudding and cool whip well mixed together crush up the oreo cookies and add into the mixture.
- Then if you are doing this with your kids it is always fun to throw in the gummy worms.
- You can also make this in the pie version just use an oreo crust or put the dirt pudding into cupcake papers just make sure they are the heavy one and put the gummy worms on top like they are coming out of the dirt.
- Great for kids to take to school and fun too.
The Cooknavychick08 Plantersville, MS
- Not added to any groups yet!