Potato Chip Crusted ChickenFrom kofki 8 years ago
- 8 tablespoons Good Earth buttery Spread or Butter, shopping list
- 6 cloves of garlic minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 5 0z package Terra Red Bliss olive oil, roasted garlic & Parmesan potato chips shopping list
- 1 5 0z package Terra Red Bliss olive oil & Fine herbs potato chips shopping list
- 6 boneless chicken breast shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Put aluminum foil on a cookie sheet to cover pan.
- In a skillet, melt butter. Add garlic and sauté for two minutes. Remove from heat. Cool for about 2 minutes and then add olive oil to this mixture.
- In a food processor, finely crumb the potato chips, or put chips in plastic bag and use a rolling pin to crush potato chips.
- Roll chicken in melted butter and garlic mix. Then put into potato chips crumbs, pressing to adhere. Let chicken set at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes the first side, flip over then 8 more minutes.