Ham LoafFrom ladyrattrap 8 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 275 deg.
- In a blender or food processor tear up about 5 slices bread, pulse until you have fine crumbs.
- Place the Ham Loaf Mix, Bread Crumbs, Eggs and Milk in a large bowl and mix well with hands.
- Turn into a large roaster pan and shape into loaf.
- In a small saucepan combine the Brown Sugar, Water and Vinegar. Heat over med-high heat till boiling.
- Pour glaze over Ham Loaf and cover. Bake covered for 1-1/2 hours, then remove cover and bake for an additional 1/2 hour.
- Let stand about 5 minutes before serving.
The Cookladyrattrap Alliance, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!