Bruschetta N Cheese Stuffed Chicken BreastsFrom kmilano 9 years ago
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1 1/4 c shredded mozzarella, divided shopping list
- 1/4 c chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1 pkg Stove Top stuffing mix for chicken shopping list
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (2 lb) shopping list
- 1/3 c Kraft roasted red pepper Italian with Parmesan dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350* To prepare stuffing, combine tomatoes and their liquid, 1/2 c shredded cheese, basil and dry stuffing mix, stirring until just moistened. Put 2 chicken breast halves in a large freezer weight resealable bag. Pound with side of a heavy can or rolling pin until 1/4" thick. Repeat with remaining chicken. Place pounded chicken breasts, smooth side down, on a cutting board. Spread with 1/8 of stuffing mixture.
- Place in 13x9 inch baking dish with seam side down, as this allows the chicken to hold together nicely. Pour dressing evenly over chicken and bake for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 c cheese and bake 5 minutes longer, or until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked through.
The Cookkmilano Waterford, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!