Make And Freeze MeatloafFrom flyer1982 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients well except for ¼ cup of the barbeque sauce.
- Shape meat mixture into 2 oval loaves, side by side, in a 9"x13" baking dish.
- Top with remaining barbeque sauce.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until center is no longer pink.
- TO FREEZE: Allow loaves to cool. Wrap individually in tin foil, and place in 1 gallon freezer bag.
- TO SERVE: Thaw, and reheat in oven or microwave. Top with more barbeque sauce, if desired.