Barbecued Chicken Caesar SaladFrom cookskitchencuisine 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup Classic Caesar dressing, divided shopping list
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves, (1 lb) shopping list
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cup croutons shopping list
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Pour 1/4 cup of the dressing over the chicken in a resealable plastic bag.
- Seal the bag and turn to evenly coat the chicken with the dressing.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade.
- Discard the bag and the marinade.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Grill the chicken for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until cooked through (165 F).
- Cut into thin slices
- Toss the lettuce with the remaining 1/4 cup fo the dressing, the chicken, croutons, bacon bits, and the cheese.
The Cookcookskitchencuisine Oswego, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!