Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour BrisketFrom cookingwolf 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Place tomatoes, onion, garlic, brown sugar and lemon juice in slow cooker and stir.
- 2. Sprinkle brisket with salt and pepper. Be careful not to use too much salt.
- 3. Place brisket on tomato mixture and spoon 1/2 of tomato mixture on meat.
- 4. Cover and cook on high 5-6 hours.
- 5. Transfer brisket to a cutting board. Tent with foil and let stand 10 minutes.
- 6. Slice brisket across grain and serve.
The Cookcookingwolf Waynetown, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!