Bacon Mushroom ChickenFrom dreamweaver 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour melted butter and minced garlic in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Place two slices of bacon on top of each piece of chicken.
- Put mushrooms on top of the chicken and bacon.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
- Remove baking dish from the oven and put cheddar cheese on top of the chicken.
- Return baking dish to the oven and cook for an additional 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Remove chicken and place on a platter. Pour juices from baking dish into small saucepan and whisk together with cream over low heat until thickened.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve warm.
- Serving size: 1 chicken breast
- Nutritional analysis (per serving):
- 732 calories
- 60 g fat
- 30 g protein
- 1217 mg sodium
- 139 mg calcium
- Variations and suggestions:
- Serve with a creamy pasta dish ,Scalloped or Mashed Potatoes.
The Cookdreamweaver Galeton, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!