Cheesy Mashed PotatoesFrom dreamweaver 7 years ago
- Potatoes: shopping list
- 4 c. prepared instant potatoes shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 c. sour cream shopping list
- 3/4 c. parmesan cheese shopping list
- 9 slices of bacon, fried and crumbled shopping list
- 1/4 c. onion, chopped finely shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1/4 c. butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3 slices bacon, crumbled shopping list
- 1 c. dry bread crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix together mashed potatoes, cheddar cheese, sour cream, parmesan cheese, bacon, onion, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Place potato mixture in a greased 2-quart casserole dish.
- To make the topping, place the melted butter, parmesan cheese, bacon, and bread crumbs in another bowl and mix well.
- Spread topping mixture over potato mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
- Serving size: 3/4 cup
- Nutritional analysis (per serving):
- 350 calories
- 13 g protein
- 23 g fat
- 268 mg calcium
- 724 mg sodium
The Cookdreamweaver Galeton, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!