Chicken amp Pasta in Creamy Tomato SauceFrom jakartainflames 6 years ago
- 8 ounces spaghetti shopping list
- 1 jar regular pasta sauce (1 lb 10 ounces) shopping list
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts cut into strips shopping list
- 1 tbsp oilive oil shopping list
- 1 /2 cup heavy OR whipping cream shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil leaves OR 1/2 tsp dried basil shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large skillet and brown chicken .Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add in the pasta sauce and water and bring to a boil.
- Toss in the spaghetti. Lower the heat ,cover and let it simmer ,stirring occasionally until the pasta is cooked and tender.
- Stir in the cream and basil.Add the chicken back into the skillet and let it cook till thoroughly done (about 5 mins).