Ham and Hash Brown SoupFrom dextergirl 7 years ago
- 2-1/2 cups water shopping list
- 2 cups frozed cubed hash brown potatoes shopping list
- 2 cups chopped cooked ham shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sliced raw carrot shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper shopping list
- 1 15-oz can cream-style corn shopping list
- 1 11-oz can cheddar cheese soup shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- **We like stuff spicy, so I added garlic powder, cumin, dried red pepper, and a little chili powder to mine. Yum!** shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first six ingredients in large pot, bring to boil.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer 15 mins or under vegs are tender.
- Add corn and remaining ingredients, cook until thoroughly heated, stirring often.
- I served with honey wheat hawaiian rolls and a green salad. Yum!
The Cookdextergirl Murrieta, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!