Roasted Red PotatoesFrom pinkandsilverbride 8 years ago
How to make it
- Partially peel potatoes (leave about 1/2 of peel on)
- Boil potatoes for 10 minutes
- Liberally coat the bottom of a glass pan (or cast iron skillet) with olive oil
- Add butter in several pieces to pan
- Put the dry ingredients in olive oil
- Put potatoes in pan
- Rotate potatoes around to coat with mixture
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees f for about 45 minutes (until soft to poke with fork)
- Serve with the olive oil mixture over potatoes.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- pinkandsilverbride Crozet
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookpinkandsilverbride Crozet
- Not added to any groups yet!