Amazing Green BeansFrom jarmmy 5 years ago
- 2 large cans of cut green beans (not french, or fresh or frozen) shopping list
- 6 pieces of bacon shopping list
- 6 cloves of garlic peeled and chopped shopping list
- 1 large onion chopped (white or yellow) shopping list
- 1/2 bag of sliced almonds or 2 small bags shopping list
- 4 TBSP Emerils ORIGINAL seasoning (only this seasoning) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large fry skillet (deep)
- Cut raw bacon slices into 2 inch pieces
- Add bacon, onion, & almonds together in skillet w/ seasoning
- Sautee on Med heat until bacon is crisp, and onions are tender.
- (it will take on a thick coating look)
- Add garlic and saute for 1 minute so garlic doesn't burn (stirring constantly)
- Add 2 cans of drained green beans, mix well & heat on med-low until the green beans are good and hot.
- Add more seasoning to taste. It has a kick so you might want to start with just 2 TBSP and work your way up to more
The Cookjarmmy Camarillo, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!