Kansas JambalyaFrom mom2torijo 7 years ago
- 2 lbs shrimp Cocktail (no shells, no tails) shopping list
- 1 lb cubed ham shopping list
- 1 package of Spicy sausage links shopping list
- 1 Can Rotel tomatoes shopping list
- 2 Can diced tomatoes & onions shopping list
- 1 Cup Frozen Cut corn shopping list
- 2 Cups prepared rice or cornbread (Optional) shopping list
- Tabasco (Optional) shopping list
- chili pepper flakes (Optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large Dutch Oven pour in the Rotel Tomatoes, Diced Tomatoes/Onions, Cubed Ham, Frozen Corn and cook on low to medium heat (covered).
- In a skillet brown sausage links - when almost completely cooked cut into slices. When finished cooking through place on papertowel to remove grease and then add to Dutch Oven.
- Add the shrimp at the very end (or they will shink up completely).
- When all items are warmed up completely serve over rice or cornbread in a bowl.
- Serve with Tabasco or Chili Pepper Flakes for additional heat.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- mom2torijo Wichita, KS
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmom2torijo Wichita, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!