Pork Ribs Stir FryFrom dmanuelga 5 years ago
How to make it
- Grill your ribs until 3/4 done
- Cut spare ribs into steak tip size after grilling
- Put catalina dressing, teriyaki sauce, cola and spices in crock pot, just enough to cover your spare ribs
- Set crock pot to high until simmering, then reduce to low. Let cook at least 4 hours (it CAN go all day if you seal the lid well)
- Use either a bag of frozen stir fry veggies, or make your own with broccoli, sliced mushrooms, carrot, celery, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, red pepper and sugar snap peas
- 1/2 hour before serving, prepare rice for bedding and combine pork and veggies in large, lightly oiled skillet or wok. Add all the cooked puree from crock pot ( or stir fry for 25 minutes and then use minute rice--takes about 5 minutes)
- Stir frequently
- To serve, prepare bed of rice on plate, then serve stir-fry over rice.
- A couple of spears of whole asparagus makes the plate nicely presentable, and makes for a high-nutrition meal.
The Cookdmanuelga Carolina
- Not added to any groups yet!