Buffalo ChickenFrom hsfargis 7 years ago
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons paprika shopping list
- coarse salt shopping list
- 8 skinless chicken drumsticks (about 2 pounds total) shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted shopping list
- 1 to 2 tablespoons hot asuce, such as Tabasco shopping list
- celery sticks for serving shopping list
- dipping sauce such as blue-cheese or ranch dressing shopping list
How to make it
- On a rimmed baking sheet, combine flour, paprika, and 1 teaspoon coarse salt. Add chicken, toss to coat, and shake off excess.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add chicken and cook, turning to brown on all sides, tuntil cooked throughout; 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl, combine ketchup, butter, and hot sauce; season with salt. Add hot chicken and toss gently to coat. Serve with celery sticks and dip.