Taco dipFrom achope246 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut Velveeta into cubes.
- Put in large microwave safe bowl. (I use a large glass one so I can serve from it.)
- Add 1/4 cup milk. (More for thinner dip.)
- I start microwaving so it isn't as difficult when meat is added. Approx 2 minute increments, stirring each time. Watch to make sure it doesn't scorch.
- Meanwhile, cook ground beef as if you are making taco meat, except use both seasoning packets.
- When finished, add meat to Velveeta and continue microwaving until completely melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips, store leftovers in refrigerator.