Toron Deep Fried Banana RollsFrom edibleadventures 7 years ago
How to make it
- Peel and cut bananas to fit the wrappers. Cut them both lengthwise and crosswise to make 4 pieces.
- Spread a little brown sugar on the lumpia wrapper, add the banana. Alternatively, roll the banana in the sugar instead of sprinkling some on the wrapper. Add jackfruit with the banana.
- Roll like how you make lumpia. Wet the end flap with a little water or beaten egg to seal.
- Deep fry at about for 5-7 minutes per batch.
The Cookedibleadventures Cebu, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!