Chicken Wing HoagieFrom kdbradley 6 years ago
- 3/8 cup Frank's® REDHOT® cayenne pepper sauce shopping list
- 4 ounces tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter ; melted shopping list
- 1 pound chicken strips shopping list
- 1/4 cup blue cheese salad dressing shopping list
- 4 hoagie rolls ; split and toasted shopping list
- 2 cups celery ; sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Combine Frank's® REDHOT® Cayenne Pepper Sauce, tomato sauce and butter in bowl mix well.
- Pour 1/2 cup sauce over chicken in deep dish.
- Cover; refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Combine remaining sauce and salad dressing; reserve.
- Grill chicken 6 minutes or until no longer pink in center, basting with additional Frank's® REDHOT® Cayenne Pepper Sauce.
- Arrange chicken on celery lined rolls. Drizzle with salad dressing mixture.