Black Bean BurgersFrom treazure 6 years ago
- 1, 15 ounce can black beans, drained ( \save the liquid till you know you won't need it) shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion, sauteed in olive oil shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, mashed, sauteeed with onion shopping list
- 2 teaspoons soy or teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 1 to 2 tablespoon canned chili peppers, minced and drained or substitute a pinch of ground cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs shopping list
- Pinch ground black pepper shopping list
- Extra bread crumbs for breading patties shopping list
- oil for frying - olive is possible shopping list
- Suggested condiments: any or all. shopping list
- Sliced tomato shopping list
- Lettuce shopping list
- Thinly sliced sweet onion shopping list
- Sliced avocado shopping list
- Sliced dill pickle shopping list
- Sliced bread and butter pickle shopping list
How to make it
- Saute chopped onion, garlic and chili peppers in a small amount of olive oil.
- Drain black beans and mash well.
- Add sauteed onions, garlic and peppers to the mashed beans.
- Add the soy sauce and bread crumbs. Mix together.
- Form into 2 patties.
- Dredge in more Italian bread crumbs or Panko crumbs.
- Fry in small amount of olive oil, turning when the crumbs have browned a small bit.
- Put on bun, add condiments.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- treazure Albany, GA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooktreazure Albany, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!