Beefy Broccoli And Cheese SoupFrom shemaz9867 5 years ago
- 2 C chicken broth shopping list
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed shopping list
- 1/4 C chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 C milk shopping list
- 2 T flour shopping list
- 4 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 t chopped fresh oregano or 1/2 t dried oregano shopping list
- salt & freshly gound black pepper' shopping list
- hot pepper sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add broccoli and onion; cook 5 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef in small skillet; drain.
- Gradually add milk to flour, mixing until well blended.
- Add milk mixture and ground beef to broth mixture; cook, stirring contsantly, until mixture is thickened and bubbly.
- Add cheese and oregano; stir until cheese is melted. Season with salt, pepper, and hot pepper sauce taste.